A chicken cheese sandwich is one of the most delicious foods in the fast-food item. It’s hard to find someone who hasn’t eaten chicken cheese sandwiches in restaurants. But why we always go to a restaurant to eat this sandwich. Where we can make this dish at our home very easily.
Also, the sandwich is a favorite of all and it is easy to prepare, but the recipe for chicken cheese sandwich is a little different.
So there’s nothing to be afraid of chicken cheese sandwich recipes.
The process is so much easy if all kinds of materials stay in your kitchen.
To make chicken cheese sandwiches, whatever you need to do-
Chicken breast 2 cups (keema )
Red capsicum 1 cup (chopped)
Green capsicum 1 cup (chopped)
1 cup onion (chopped)
Green chili (chopped) 2 tbsp
1/4 cup oil
1 tbsp ginger paste
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder 1/2 tsp
1 tsp chili powder
Soy sauce 1 tbsp
Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
Chilli sauce 2 tbsp
Sugar 1 tsp
Spicy masala powder 1 tsp
- To make the filling, place a pan in the oven and let the oil heat. Then you have to spread the chicken in a pan to make it perfect. In this case, the flame should be medium.
- After frying the chicken, add the ginger paste, garlic paste and coriander powder, chili, and cumin powder. Mix well.
- Then take the capsicum, onion, and tomato ketchup mix with chicken.
- Now add chili sauce, tomato sauce, and stir well again. Add green chili chopped. When the water is dry, take it with salt to taste.
- When the chicken is cooked, spread the hot spices over it and take it down. Now Chicken cheese sandwich fillings are ready.
- To make a sandwich, you must fill a loaf with chicken. Take another loaf of bread on it and take it to the sandwich shape.
- Then add a little butter to the oven or in a normal pan and lightly fry the two sides of the sandwich loaf.
Now chicken cheese sandwich ready to serve.