Fuska , Favorite item of street food of Bangladesh
Fuska recipe, I’m very happy to hear. Because it’s hard to find people who don’t like to eat or eat as street food. But this delicious food on the street is not always healthy, because of the dust and the fly.
And whether the delicious food is healthy is also unknown.
So, in a nice and healthy way, you can enjoy this delicious meal at home.
How can you make Fuska?
The ingredients of The Fuska Recipe:
2 cups of flour,
Half cup of semolina
1 tsp talmakhana (available in the market)
Salt, oil, and water as needed
The ingredients of the garbanzo beans chat:
2 cups of garbanzo beans
1 tsp baking powder
2 potatoes and 3 eggs
Onions chopped, Green Chili, and coriander leaves, and salt to taste
2 tbsp of chat masala
Chat masala ingredients:
2 tbsp coriander seeds powder
2 tbsp cumin seeds powder
1 tablespoon of panch phoron spice
8 to 10 Red peppers
The first step for this Recipes
Garbanzo beans Chat:
- At first garbanzo beans soak for 12 hours then boiled it or when boiled the garbanzo beans mix 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- The water will not be completely dried when it is cooked, but it will be wet.
- Now, take 2 boiled potatoes and 3 eggs and make them great.
- Take green chili, onion chopped and coriander leaves chopped and keep aside.
- Now mix half of the potatoes and eggs with the boiled garbanzo beans. Then add the onions, chili, coriander chopped, salt, and 2 tablespoons of chat spices and make the pur.
What you need to make a chat for the fuska:
2 tbsp of coriander powder
Cumin powder 2 tbsp
1 tbsp of panch phoron spice
Now take 8 to 10 red chili in a pan and fry. Then finely chopped. Now Mix well with the rest of the ingredients.
The process of making the fuska:
- To make the fuska, first mix 2 cups and 1/2 cup of semolina with 1 teaspoon of salt and add a little oil and water to make a strong yeast. Then cover the yeast for half an hour.
- Cut the bread from the yeast into small pieces in half an hour.
- Heat oil in a bowl and gently fry the small pieces of bread. In this case, when you press gently while frying, the pieces will be fine.
The fuska churmur is made:
Churmur is basically a broken piece of fuska. That means that the fuska that does not grow well must be broken and made of a snout.
The tamarind juice is ready for the fuska:
To make it, tamarind must be soaked with hot water. Then, when the wet is soft, take it well and cut it. Mix a little chat with this water and add salt. However, if you want to add egg yolks lightly, it will increase the taste and density of the juice.
Some of the churmur mix with the garbanzo beans pur. Now, put a small hole in the fuska with your fingers and give it to the garbanzo pur.
Now, add a little of the onion chopped, coriander, chili chopped, egg, and a little more churmur.
Finally, take tamarind juice a bowl, and take fuska.
Now fuska soak on that juice and eat.
Enjoy the street food Fuska recipe of Bengali cuisine.
See more Vanilla cake recipe